|Thanks to my friends at RedBubble for finding the name of this moth!|
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
- Roast the pumpkin & carrot until they have caramelised slightly.
- put the above into a saucepan & add milk (or cream), anchovies, garlic, lemon pepper, rosemary, salt (if you think you need more, but the anchovies are salty already) & simmer until anchovies have dissolved.
- use a 'hand wiz' / 'barmix' until smooth.
Some favourite sites & links
- Ambermoon Photography
- Amnesty International (Australia)
- Anthony Bourdain @ YouTube
- Climate change
- Dharma Realm Buddhist Association
- Grameen Foundation
- Homeopathy Australia
- International Freedom of Expression eXchange
- My Tripadvisor
- Queensland National Parks
- Reporters Sans Frontieres
- The Freedom Forum